Working with its member societies, FASEB develops and adopts policies and statements to guide the work of the Federation and to maintain high standards of integrity and practice among its members.
Policy development begins with the working scientists representing FASEB member societies and reflects the views of a broad cross-section of the research community. Policies are discussed and responses developed by the FASEB Science Policy Committee, which includes representatives from each FASEB member society, and topical subcommittees. All statements are subject to review and approval by the FASEB Board of Directors, composed of delegates from each FASEB member society.
- Statement of Principles on the Use of Animals in Research and Education
- Statement on Data Management and Access
- Statement on Gene-edited Human Embryos
- Statement on Importance of Global Collaborations
- Statement on International Moratorium on Clinical Application of Genome Editing
- Statement on Research with Nonhuman Primates
- Statement on Vaccination