September 11-15, 2022
The conference fosters exciting fundamental knowledge and information, new methodology and technical capabilities, and interdisciplinary collaborations. The meeting provides a uniquely interactive, diverse, and inclusive forum for trainees and new investigators in very diﬀerent areas, highlighting their research through short talks, poster teasers, and sessions, and promotes several networking and “Meet the Expert” events.
Have a question, email us at email@example.com.
- Conference sessions will present the latest research and foster discussion on:
- Epigenetic mechanisms of aging and cancer
- Chromatin regulation in health and disease
- Epigenetic mechanism of aging
- Chromatin and transcription at the single cell level
- Epigenetic clocks of aging New layers in chromatin regulation
- Chromatin regulation of aging and senescence
- Super resolution and 3-dimensional organization of chromatin
- Epigenomic and epitranscriptomic mechanisms in health and disease
- Therapeutic strategies based on chromatin changes
View the current agenda.
Anne Brunet, PhD
Giacomo Cavalli, PhD
Posters used on-site for the poster sessions will have boards sized at 3 feet wide (95 cm) by 7 feet tall (240 cm). The actual posters need to be slightly smaller to fit on the boards. More instructions will be provided in an email one week prior to the event.
Be in the center of activity: Enjoy quick and easy access to all conference functions and networking opportunities.
Additional protection: FASEB may be able to assist you with any issues that arise with the hotel.