The Skeletal Muscle Stem Cells and Regeneration Conference
July 24–29, 2022
New Orleans, LA
July 24-29, 2022
The conference aims to accelerate the translation of fundamental advances into novel clinical treatments through the interactions of basic and clinical researchers. It provides opportunities for interaction and mentoring between junior scientists and senior investigators to foster career development.
Follow the conference on Twitter at @MuSCandReg to keep up with information and updates! Don't forget to use the hashtag #SMSC22 when tweeting about the Skeletal Muscle Stem Cells and Regeneration Conference! Have questions about the conference? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over eight oral plenary sessions, the Conference will present the latest research and foster discussion on:
- Molecular regulation of muscle stem cells
- Dynamics of MuSC States and muscle regeneration
- Muscle stem cell niche and cell signaling
- Muscle disease and aging: from mechanisms to therapy
- Muscle stem cell metabolism and exercise
- Regeneration of the neuromuscular and myotendinous junctions
- Engineering and translating muscle stem cells
- “Meet the Expert” sessions developed for students and postdocs to meet experts in the ﬁeld and receive career and scientiﬁc advice
- Two Workshops in career development themes
- Four Poster Blitz sessions where poster presenters have a chance to pitch their poster in a short oral session
This conference will have two keynote speakers: Edward De Robertis, MD, PhD, University of California, Los Angeles, and Helen Blau, PhD, Stanford University.
Dada Pisconti, PhD
Doug Millay, PhD
Hugo Olguin, PhD
Online or by phone at 1-877-408-9661 (mention “2022 FASEB Conference” for the discounted rate).
Be in the center of activity: Enjoy quick and easy access to all conference functions and networking opportunities.
Additional protection: FASEB may be able to assist you with any issues that arise with the hotel.
Thank you for your interest. The deadline has now passed.