August 21-26, 2022
The conference brings together an international, interdisciplinary group of researchers who study the molecular structures, mechanisms of action, cellular functions, and in vivo roles of GRKs and arrestins in signal transduction.
It provides a key forum for scientiﬁc exchange between established investigators, new investigators, postdocs, and graduate students studying various aspects of GRK and arrestin biology to generate innovative ideas, collaboration, and solutions for outstanding questions in the ﬁeld.
Have questions about the conference? Email us at email@example.com.
Conference sessions will present the latest research and foster discussion on:
- G Protein-coupled kinase and arrestin structure and function
- Spatiotemporal aspects of GRK and arrestin function
- G protein-coupled receptor traﬃcking by beta- and alpha-arrestins
- Biased signaling: Allosteric modulators and in vivo implication on drugs of abuse
- GRKs and arrestins in cardiovascular physiology and pathophysiology
- G protein-independent signaling: Novel insights
- Role of GRKs and arrestins in neurodegenerative and inﬂammatory diseases
The conference covers eight sessions and three poster sessions. The program includes a “Meet the Experts” roundtable session for postdocs, graduate students, and young faculty to engage with experts in the ﬁeld oﬀering insights in a wide range of topics such as starting a lab, work life balance, and challenges in the field.
The conference also features three Career Development Workshops: “How to Network Eﬀectively and Promote Your Scientiﬁc Career,” “Careers: Academia or Industry?” and “Grants and Papers: How to Write Successfully.”
View the preliminary agenda.
Adriano Marchese, PhD
Sudha Shenoy, PhD
Carsten Hoﬀmann, PhD
The poster setup and removal schedule will be posted soon. The poster board is 8’ wide by 4’ high. The poster board surface area is 7’8” wide by 3’8” tall and your poster should not exceed those measurements. Push pins will be provided to poster presenters.
- West Palm Beach/Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) (17 miles / 27 km from hotel)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) (60 miles / 97 km from hotel)
- Miami International Airport (MIA) (80 miles / 129 km from hotel)
Online or by phone at 855-350-6809 (Mention “2022 FASEB Conference” for the discounted rate).
Be in the center of activity: Enjoy quick and easy access to all conference functions and networking opportunities.
Additional protection: FASEB may be able to assist you with any issues that arise with the hotel.
To request a rideshare with other participants click here. Please note that participation is completely voluntary and the responsibility of the individual. FASEB will not be matching or assigning rides and is not responsible for any liability or financial obligation that may arise from voluntary matching made using rideshare options.
Travel awards are available to support the participation of graduate students and postdoctoral trainees. Those who wish to be considered for a travel award must submit an application and abstract by June 15. Late applications will not be considered. Award winners must attend and present a short talk and poster or poster at the conference and must participate in the entire conference. Download information and instructions.