Helpful information about the registration, reimbursement and the abstract submission process for invited speakers and session chairs.
Invited Speaker/Sessions Chair Registration
- Invited speakers and session chairs must register, pay for the conference and submit an abstract at least 8 weeks before the conference. Timely registration and abstract submission reserves your place on the program agenda.
- Following registration, you will be prompted to submit your abstract. Abstract submission is recommended at the time of registration for all invited speakers. Session chairs who are not presenting do not need to provide an abstract.
- Speakers and Session Chairs pay the applicable registration fee unless otherwise notified by FASEB.
- Registration fees include the meeting fee and all official conference meals as listed in the conference program agenda.
- Speakers may be eligible for registration fee reimbursement, however, this is not guaranteed. If you are eligible for reimbursement, FASEB will contact you after the conference. Reimbursement information will be provided by the grants and sponsorship manager separately, if applicable.
- Registration confirmation emails include a link to your registration record which may be used to update contact information and access conference materials.
- Conference fees are not reduced or waived for partial conference attendance.
- If you need to cancel your conference registration, contact FASEB right away. Cancelled registrations are not eligible for reimbursement. A fee of $100 will be charged for cancellations received by the cancellation deadline. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after the deadline.
- FASEB’s conference policies and code of conduct apply to all SRC participants.
Onsite Audio/Visual Information
FASEB will provide the following items:
- LCD projector (PC and MAC compatible)
- PC laptop available for speaker presentations
- laser pointer
- aisle microphone for audience Q&A
Please bring your presentation on an USB drive or upload it to the laptop in advance of your presentation. Speakers using a MAC laptop, must bring the appropriate adapters necessary to connect the laptop with the projector. Acceptable aspect ratios of 16:9 or 4:3 are both acceptable for your slide presentations, although 16:9 is preferred.
For any questions, please contact the SRC Team.