Optimize Your Conference Experience with the SRC Mobile App
The SRC Mobile App is a resource center for registered event attendees.
The Mobile App (in the Attendee Hub) features:
- View the program and create a personalized agenda
- Browse abstracts, the attendee list, and posters
- Network with other attendees
- Receive onsite announcements
- Access sponsor information
- Learn about FASEB and its programs
Mobile App Download Instructions:
1. Search for and download ‘Cvent Events’ in the App Store/Google Play Store, or scan the QR code below:
2. Open the app and search for your conference by name
3. Log in with your name and email (the email used during registration)
4. Enter the verification code sent to your email
5. Fill out your profile and access all the features
Mobile App FAQ
When is the mobile app available for my conference?
The mobile app will be available approximately three weeks before the conference. Watch for an email that announces the app is ready to go.
Can I download the app to my computer?
The mobile app works on your mobile device or as a browser-based version on your computer.
How long can I access the content in the app after the conference is over?
The app will be open for 30 days after the conference.