2023 Speaker Resources
This page contains helpful information about the registration, reimbursement, and abstract submission process for invited speakers and session chairs.
Invited Speaker/Session Chair Registration
Invited speakers and session chairs must register, pay for the conference, and submit an abstract at least eight weeks before the conference. Timely registration and abstract submission reserve your place on the program agenda.
- Submit your abstract after registration. Session chairs who are not presenting do not need to provide an abstract.
- Speakers and session chairs pay the applicable registration fee unless otherwise notified by FASEB.
- Registration fees include access to the conference and hosted meals, as noted in the conference program agenda.
- Speakers may be eligible for registration fee reimbursement; however, it is not guaranteed. If you are eligible for reimbursement, FASEB will contact you after the conference. Reimbursement information will be provided by the grants and sponsorship manager separately, if applicable.
- Speakers wanting to be considered for partial reimbursement should fill out this form.
- Register with the email address you will use for reimbursement communication.
- Conference fees are not reduced or waived for partial conference attendance.
- To cancel a conference registration, email email@example.com. Cancelled registrations are not eligible for reimbursement. A fee of $100 will be charged for cancellations received by the conference’s cancellation deadline. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after the deadline.
- FASEB’s conference policies and code of conduct apply to all conference participants.
Communicating effectively means having an accessible presentation; click here for resources to help you accomplish this.
Onsite Audio/Visual Information
In the session room, FASEB will provide the following items:
- Speaker Podium
- LCD projector (PC and Mac compatible)
- PC laptop available for speaker presentations
- Laser pointer
- Aisle microphone for audience Q&A
Speakers should bring their presentation on an USB drive or upload it to the session laptop in advance of their presentation. Speakers using a Mac laptop must bring the appropriate adapters necessary to connect the laptop to the projector. Acceptable aspect ratio of 16:9 is requested as that will help eliminate any format inconsistencies.