FASEB offers an all-inclusive registration fee, which includes meals, lodging, and meeting fees. Attendees are encouraged to register before the advance registration deadline to save $150. On-site registration is not available.
The all-inclusive registration includes:
- Up to five nights of lodging (depending on conference schedule)
- Official conference meals (continental breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and morning coffee breaks)
- Full access to all scientific sessions, posters sessions, and conference resources
- Registration without lodging: For those who choose to stay off-site. You are responsible for securing your own accommodations and any necessary arranging transportation to the meeting.
- Shared occupancy with attendee: Shared room with another registered attendee. An optional field will appear for you to request a roommate. If you do not have a specific person in mind, FASEB staff will assign another attendee of the same gender as your roommate.
- Single occupancy registration: Room for yourself.
Children under 10 years old are free. Guest fees cover meal and room fees only. If guests would like to attend scientific sessions they should register as a regular participant.
- Single occupancy with guest: Room for yourself and a guest (age 10 and over). Includes guest’s meals and room fees.
- Meals only: Covers a third quest (age 10 and over) for meals and a shared room.
Registration fees vary depending upon the conference location and registration type and are listed on each conference microsite. Fees cannot be prorated or discounted due to contractual arrangements with venues. Only attendees who have registered and submitted a curriculum vitae may participate.
- When your registration AND payment have been confirmed, you will be sent a confirmation email. This should be checked carefully to ensure that all information is correct.
- Those who request lodging will receive a separate lodging confirmation approximately three weeks in advance of the meeting.
- All attendees are required to upload a curriculum vitae.
- Abstract submissions are collected during registration, and are required for invited speakers and optional for attendees.
- A Visa letter may be requested during registration. Check the box to indicate your need for a letter and it will be automatically sent to you once you have successfully registered and paid.
- Registration confirmation is not confirmation of housing. If housing was requested, rooming confirmations will be emailed to attendees approximately 3 weeks in advance of the conference. Payment is required to receive a lodging confirmation.
See conference deadlines for cancellation deadline. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by the posted deadline. A refund will be issued to the original card used during registration minus a $300 cancellation fee. No refunds can be issued after the cancellation deadline.
Conference Policy and Code of Conduct
For the safety and enjoyment of all, FASEB has conference policies and a code of conduct that applies to all FASEB participants and guests. All policies are adopted in consideration of and in the best interest of conference attendees, conference organizers and the conference host facilities. By registering for the conference, the attendee agrees to abide by all said policies.
Photographs or Video recording by attendees/speakers during any portion of a FASEB SRC conference is prohibited without prior written permission of the author/presenter, organizers and FASEB SRC staff.