Abstract & Poster Information
If you choose to present a poster at the conference, you must submit an abstract electronically at least 45 days prior to the conference. Abstracts submitted are reviewed by the Conference Organizers. If you submit an abstract, plan on giving a poster presentation unless notified otherwise by either the Conference Organizers or FASEB staff. If you would like to submit a second abstract, please email it to email@example.com. FASEB will then send it to the appropriate organizer for review.
NEW! Update your Submitted Abstract: Once you have registered for the conference, you are able to make modifications to your abstract up to 45 days prior to the conference. Please click the link provided to you in your registration receipt email titled ‘FASEB Science Research Conferences Receipt’.
Please Note: Photographs or Video recording by attendees/speakers during any portion of a FASEB SRC conference is prohibited without prior written permission of the author/presenter, organizers and FASEB SRC staff.
Scientific Abstract Submission & Formatting
The abstract submission site supports the following web browsers: MS Internet Explorer version 6.0 or above and Mozilla Firefox version 2 or above.
Things to Know Before Getting Started
- Submitting an abstract is optional for conference attendees. Invited speakers are required to submit an abstract of their presentation
- Abstracts are limited to 3,000 characters, including spaces
- Abstracts may be submitted electronically at the time of registration. FASEB does not accept first abstracts via email, fax, or mail
- Abstracts submitted for the FASEB Science Research Conferences are reviewed and approved by the Conference Organizers, not the FASEB SRC Office
- The Conference Organizers reserve the right to decline any submitted abstract that lacks scientific content or merit, or merely announce the availability of a resource or service
- Submitted abstracts will be presented at one of the scheduled poster sessions (invited speakers excluded). The date and time of the poster session is not available prior to the conference
- Abstracts must be submitted 35 days prior to the conference in order to be included in the program materials and considered for an organizer invited short talk. If you are selected for a short talk, you will be notified 21 days prior to the start of the conference
If you would like to withdraw your abstract, please contact the FASEB SRC Office in writing so that Conference Organizers can be notified of your request.
If You Plan to Submit an Abstract
- Be prepared to upload your abstract at the time of registration
- Have a Microsoft Word document (preferred format), Rich Text Format, Plain Text, or WordPerfect file
- Abstracts must be written in English
- For best results, cut and paste your abstract text from a word document into the abstract text area provided. You may also type the abstract content into the abstract text area. Images and charts may be included
- Use proper sentence formatting. Do not use all capital letters. Use upper and lower case letters as appropriate
- If you are submitting an abstract, enter the title of the abstract, the author(s) and affiliation(s), in the fields provided. Do not include the author information or title in the abstract text area
- List the primary / presenting author first. Please include additional co-authors
- A back button (previous) is provided at the bottom of each page of the registration. Please do not use the internet browser back button. Information already entered will be deleted
Attendee Poster Information
All registrants that have submitted an abstract are expected to present a poster unless contacted by the Conference Organizers or FASEB SRC staff. The date and time of your poster presentation will be listed in the materials given to you onsite at the conference. This information is not available prior to the conference.
Poster boards measure 3’ 8” high by 5’ 6” wide in the US. In Portugal, poster boards are 4' 9" high (1,50 m) by 3' 9" wide (1,20 m). Pushpins will be provided onsite.
Abstracts must be submitted 35 days prior to the conference in order to be included in the program materials and considered for an organizer invited short talk. If you are selected for a short talk, you will be notified 21 days prior to the start of the conference.
Should you have any questions, please contact the FASEB SRC Office.