Abstract & Poster Information
If you wish to present a poster at the conference, you must submit an abstract electronically at the time of registration.
Abstracts submitted are reviewed and approved by the Conference Organizers. If you submitted an abstract, plan on giving a poster presentation unless notified otherwise by either the Conference Organizers or FASEB staff.
The registration process only allows for one abstract to be submitted. If you would like to submit a second abstract, please send it to email@example.com
. FASEB will then send it to the appropriate organizer for review.
Scientific Abstract Submission & Formatting
The abstract submission site supports the following web browsers: MS Internet Explorer
version 6.0 or above and Mozilla Firefox
version 2 or above.
Things to Know Before Getting Started
- Submitting an abstract is optional for conference attendees. Invited speakers are required to submit an abstract of their presentation.
- Abstracts are limited to 3,000 characters, including spaces.
- Abstracts may only be submitted electronically at the time of registration. FASEB does not accept abstracts via email, fax, or mail and it cannot be revised, edited or replaced with a different version. Be sure the information submitted is correct before registering.
- Abstracts submitted for the FASEB Science Research Conferences are reviewed and approved by the Conference Organizers, not the FASEB SRC Office.
- The Conference Organizers reserve the right to decline any submitted abstract that lacks scientific content or merit, or merely announce the availability of a resource or service.
- Submitted abstracts will be presented at one of the scheduled poster sessions (invited speakers excluded). Date and time of poster sessions is not available prior to the conference.
- Oral presentations cannot be requested. If the Conference Organizers choose your abstract for an oral presentation, they will contact you directly with additional information approximately 4 weeks before the start of the conference.
Abstract deadline for inclusion in the program and consideration for a short talk is 30 days from the start of the conference.
If you would like to withdraw your abstract, please contact the FASEB SRC Office
in writing so that Conference Organizers can be notified of your request.
If You Plan to Submit an Abstract
- Be prepared to upload your abstract at the time of registration.
- Have a Microsoft Word document (preferred format), Rich Text Format, Plain Text, or WordPerfect file.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- For best results, cut and paste your abstract text from a word document into the abstract text area provided. You may also type the abstract content into the abstract text area. Images and charts may be included.
- Use proper sentence formatting. Do not use all capital letters. Use upper and lower case letters as appropriate
- If you are submitting an abstract, enter the title of the abstract, the author(s) and affiliation(s), in the field provided. Do not include the author information or title in the abstract text area.
- List the primary / presenting author first. Please include additional co-authors.
- The abstract cannot be revised or edited once submitted.
- A back button (previous) is provided at the bottom of each page of the registration. Please do not use the internet browser back button. Information already entered will be deleted.
Attendee Poster Information
All registrants that have submitted an abstract are expected to present a poster unless contacted by the conference organizers or FASEB SRC Staff.
The date and time of your poster presentation will be listed in the materials that will be given to you onsite at the conference. This information is not available prior to the conference.
Poster boards measure 3’ 8” high by 5’ 6” wide. Pushpins will be provided onsite.
Should your abstract be selected for a short oral presentation during the scientific sessions, you will be contacted directly from the conference organizer(s) prior to the conference with additional presentation information.