- FASEB offers an all-inclusive registration fee, which includes meals, lodging, and meeting fees.
- All SRCs are organized by leading investigators in their fields of expertise.
- The SRCs spur innovation and the exchange of knowledge.
- The small size of the conference is designed to promote interaction through Poster Sessions, Meet-the-Experts Sessions, and outdoor group activities.
- The SRCs offer a wide variety of conference topics in the biomedical field across the U.S. and around the world.
Who Should Attend
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Graduate Students
- Industry leaders in the Biomedical Research field
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology medical officers
- Public and Civic Heathcare Providers
SRC Learning Environments
- Meet-the-experts Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- Career Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
Need help making the case to attend an SRC to your boss? Download this template.