About the FASEB Science Research Conference (SRC) Series
FASEB Science Research Conference (SRC) Series, began in 1982 to promote dialogue among investigators in the biomedical field. These international conferences welcome prominent scientists, faculty, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students working in areas experiencing rapid scientific advances and conducting cutting-edge research. Meetings are traditionally small, averaging between 100-150 participants, and are held over four to five days with sessions in the mornings and evenings.
FASEB currently has over 70 scientific conferences that convene every two to three years, including some that have been with FASEB since the beginning.
Past Conference Series
Please see our past conference schedule flyers to get an idea of the types of conferences we hold and the areas of biomedical science we delve into:
Interested in Attending a FASEB Science Research Conference?
Why You Should Attend
- FASEB offers an all-inclusive registration fee, which includes meals, lodging, and meeting fees.
- All SRCs are organized by leading investigators in their fields of expertise.
- The SRCs spur innovation and the exchange of knowledge.
- The small size of the conference is designed to promote interaction through Poster Sessions, Meet-the-Experts Sessions, and outdoor group activities.
- The SRCs offer a wide variety of conference topics in the biomedical field across the U.S. and around the world.
Who Should Attend
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Graduate Students
- Industry leaders in the Biomedical Research field
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology medical officers
- Public and Civic Heathcare Providers
SRC Learning Environments
- Meet-the-experts Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- Career Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
Need help making the case to attend an SRC to your boss?
We're here to help! Download this template to get you started.