PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
Complete FASEB MARC Travel Award Applications (including forms, supporting documentation, support letters, etc.) must be received in the FASEB MARC Program Office located in Bethesda, Maryland no later than 5:00 PM (ET) on the MARC Application Receipt Deadline dates listed below for the related meeting. Incomplete applications/application packets or late applications/application packets will be DECLINED upon receipt. (Do NOT submit applications with missing documents or missing information. They will be declined upon receipt.)
* Meetings identified with a single asterisk * indicate that applications will be accepted from Society members only. ALL applicants must be active members of the FASEB Society sponsoring the meeting.
** Information for ABRCMS Meeting Applicants (PLEASE READ)
1) Poster/Oral Travel Awards are for Undergraduate Students Only.
2) Faculty/Student Travel Awards are no longer offered for the ABRCMS meeting.
3) If you received a FASEB MARC Program Travel Award for the ABRCMS meeting in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 or 2006, you are NOT ELIGIBLE to receive funding for the ABRCMS 2014 meeting from the FASEB MARC Program. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
4) If you are a student who participated in the ABRCMS meeting in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 or 2006 you are NOT ELIGIBLE to receive funding for the ABRCMS 2014 meeting from the FASEB MARC Program. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*** Meetings identified with triple asterisks *** indicate that the travel awards are for applicants who will be giving a poster or platform presentation at the meeting. In addition, ALL applicants must be active members of the FASEB Society sponsoring the meeting.
**** Faculty/student travel awards are NOT available for international meetings, or meetings held in the USA territories of Guam, American Samoa, or the USA states of Alaska and Hawai'i. (NOTE: Meetings held in Mexico are international meetings; however, following the National Institues of Health travel policy for meetings held in Canada, an exception is made for meetings held in Canada, which now fall under NIH domestic travel guidelines.)
***** We are not allowed to provide travel awards for UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS or POST-BACCALAUREATES to attend/participate in meetings held outside of the USA.