List of Scientific Meetings and Conferences
The FASEB MARC Travel Awards for FASEB Society-Sponsored Scientific Meetings, ABRCMS and SACNAS are $1,850 per award, unless otherwise stated in award confirmation letters. NOTE: Not all of the meetings listed are eligible for FASEB MARC Travel Award funding.
|ATTENTION: All complete travel award application packets must be received by the FASEB MARC Program Office by 5:00 PM (Eastern Time) on the related application receipt deadline date. ALL late and/or incomplete application packets will be DECLINED upon receipt.|
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
Complete FASEB MARC Travel Award Applications (including forms, supporting documentation, support letters, etc.) must be received in the FASEB MARC Program Office located in Bethesda, Maryland no later than 5:00 PM (ET) on the MARC Application Receipt Deadline dates listed below for the related meeting. Incomplete applications/application packets or late applications/application packets will be DECLINED upon receipt. (Do NOT submit applications with missing documents or missing information. They will be declined upon receipt.)
* Meetings identified with a single asterisk * indicate that applications will be accepted from Society members only. ALL applicants must be active members of the FASEB Society sponsoring the meeting.
** Information for ABRCMS Meeting Applicants (PLEASE READ)
1) Poster/Oral Travel Awards are for Undergraduate Students Only.
2) Faculty/Student Travel Awards are no longer offered for the ABRCMS meeting.
3) If you received a FASEB MARC Program Travel Award for the ABRCMS meeting in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008, you are NOT ELIGIBLE to receive funding for the ABRCMS 2015 meeting from the FASEB MARC Program. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
4) If you are a student who participated in the ABRCMS meeting in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008, you are NOT ELIGIBLE to receive funding for the ABRCMS 2015 meeting from the FASEB MARC Program. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*** Meetings identified with triple asterisks *** indicate that the travel awards are for applicants who will be giving a poster or platform presentation at the meeting. In addition, ALL applicants must be active members of the FASEB Society sponsoring the meeting.
**** Effective July 20, 2014: Poster/Platform travel awards are no longer available for international meetings. (NOTE: Meetings held in Mexico are international meetings; however, following the National Institutes of Health travel policy for meetings held in Canada, an exception is made for meetings held in Canada, which now fall under NIH domestic travel guidelines.)
***** We are not allowed to provide travel awards for UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS or POST-BACCALAUREATES to attend/participate in meetings held outside of the USA.
*CUF* Meetings identified with "*CUF*" means "Contingent Upon Funding". Travel awards will be provided contingent upon continued grant support provided by NIGMS/NIH for the budget period in which the meeting will take place. Travel award applicants are advised that if NIGMS/NIH grant funding is not available, the FASEB MARC Program will not be able to provide reimbursement for travel expenses related to the meetings identified as "*CUF*".
LIST OF SCIENTIFIC MEETING AND CONFERENCES
(NOTE: Not all of the meetings listed are eligible for FASEB MARC Travel Award funding.)