Accounting & Financial Services
FASEB offers comprehensive accounting and financial management to nonprofit organizations nationwide. We have provided these services for over 20 years and manage over 16 organizations plus a number of separate event and meeting contracts for the scientific community. We offer personalized and responsive service because we want our clients to feel secure in the ever-changing world of accounting standards and regulations.
Our accomplished Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and staff accountants boast extensive experience in both the public and private sectors. This gives our team a well-rounded perspective and helps to ensure that whatever the goal, nature, or size of your organization, you receive the right service on a scale that suits your needs. Further, we understand sound financial management is critical to your organization’s ability to survive. With this in mind, we deliver solutions that help your management monitor progress and sustainability, make effective decisions, establish budgets, and track expenses.
- Development of periodic financial statements and annual budgeting assistance based on your needs
- Provision of timely investment reports and performance tracking
- Account management and budget reconciliation for meetings and events
Save the Hassle:
- Daily financial support for accounting, cash management, bank statement reconciliation, and accounts payable and receivable
- Management of merchant accounts and credit card transactions—including support for web-based transactions
- Report filing for grant and contract processing
Gain Peace of Mind:
- Fraud prevention best practices
- Liaison services with external auditors for year-end audit support and tax return preparation
- Segregation of accounting responsibilities to ensure appropriate internal controls and support of organization’s financial integrity
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant
Request for Proposal
For more information about our accounting and financial services or any of our other association management services, please fill out our online RFP, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.634.7213.