APS eNews Update
The Executive Director of APS started a bi-monthly, electronic newsletter in October 2007 that is emailed to approximately 8,998 registered email users worldwide. There are multiple spaces available.
The eNews Update is sent out twice per month and your ad appears in both alerts.
APS Annual Wall Calendar and Mini-Calendar
Due to popular demand, APS sends a large and attractive annual wall calendar to more than 10,500 APS members—who are biomedical scientists—to hang in their laboratories, offices, and universities. The wall calendar is also a popular give-away at all the APS exhibit meetings:
- EB 2016 (Experimental Biology) April 2 – 6, San Diego, CA
- DDW 2016 (Digestive Disease Week) May 21 – 24, San Diego, California
- ACSM 2016 (American College of Sports Medicine) May 31 – June 4, Boston, MA
- ADA 2016 (American Diabetes Association) June 10 – 14, New Orleans, LA
- Physiology 2016 July 29 – July 31, Dublin, Ireland, UK
- ASHG 2016 (American Society for Human Genetics) October 18 – 22, Vancouver, BC
- SFN 2016 (Society for Neuroscience) November 12 – 16, San Diego, CA
- 2016 APS Workshop: APS Institute on Teaching and Learning June 20-24 Madison, WI
- 2016 APS Conference: Inflammation, Immunity and Cardiovascular Disease August 24-27 Westminster, CO
- 2016 APS Intersociety Meeting: Integrative Biology of Exercise (IBE) VII November 2-4 Phoenix, AZ
This major advertising opportunity allows you to pay one price to stay visible 365 days a year. The calendar measures 13” wide by 36” deep and each ad space measures 4” wide x 1.5” deep. The calendar is printed in August for the following year. Advertising space is limited.
Click here to view a sample of the 2015 APS Annual Wall Calendar.
Additionally, APS has created a Mini-Calendar that is included in every APS new member welcome packet. Distribution is about 1000 annually. This item has a long shelp life--people keep their mini-calendar on their walls all year round.
This is sold separately from the Wall Calendar and allows for a single sponsor. It has two ad spaces, one on the front and one on the back, each measuring 3.25" x 0.5".
Click here to view a sample of the APS Mini-Calendar.
APS Timeline of Physiology
Due to increased advertiser interest, APS now offers advertising on the APS Timeline of Physiology: